BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Todae sch is quite fun as me(as usual)..... Came to sch and wait 4 niva at the bus stop.... In sch i do my history hw cause i forget 2 do it. LOL. At 0730, i do my duty at parade square and assemble behing 1e1. After the pledge, something funny happened to my buddy. Her feet is stuck in the drain. haha. I cannot stop laughing. My buddy is really angry with me. Nvm....

Then it was Maths and Mr lee never come, sooo as promised, he set us a test and it is soooooo difficult. I bet i will fail 4 this test. As u know my maths sucks 2 the core. Then it was PE... i love FLOORBALL.

Todae our sitting arrangement is changed. Sooo, i have new grp mates which are Sally, Jeremiah and Bing Chang. Soooo, hello my fellow grp mates.

After sch, i go sectionals which was quite fun.... play eagle bend =P... Go home at abt 4.30pm. took 22 home. Reached home at abt 5.00pm.....

0 comments: