BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

soooo stressed out...

I am sooo sorry that i never update my blog 4 many days... I am very lazy to update...LOL... and now...i am not free for march holidae...firstly i have band...then i have CIP to do...then i have to attend 2 days workshop...at last i have to do my homework...this holidae is sooo packed with plans...LOL...

Todae i have to miss band cause i have to attend one workshop...our school only 5 ppl go(Belvy, Claris, Alvin, Nilul and me)... it is quite fun but some parts is quite boring...But the most fun part is...we had to do a presentation...and our sch is thinking of doing a mini debate...our question is...why are girls better than boys?...it is soooo funny...lol

I have to go now as i have to do my work...LOL...
URGGHHH...Soooo stressed out...
NVM...LOL...
Ending with a wide smile and....
*PEACE*...

0 comments: