BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

OMG...my blog is soooo dead...

I am sorry that i never update for a very long time... Honestly i am very lazy update...I am really sorry... Btw when my blog was officially dead,my fun things have occured...like the KFC Special made by our 'family'...blablabla

But todae i was quite down cause i never go for SIBF... i can just see them leave while i was playing soccer during PE lesson...But never mind... IT IS OVER...now i hope that i could perform for the National Day performance...todae was very boring without my best pal Niva beside me...nobody to talk to... NOOOO PARTNER...SOOOO LONELY... but the lessons was quite fun with my other frenz...especially during PE... i cant believe that i fell down...and i was covered with 'mud'...EWWW...but i dont care at least i have funn...XD
After school went for band...practice for National Day performance...which is about 16 days more...I must practise very hard just to perform...hope that i am not strike out from this performance this time...
After band... wait for my parents to pick me up...then at I CAN EAT...hahas...LOL... XD...

thats all...hope that my frenz who play for SIBF can achieve what they want for the competition...XD

0 comments: