BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

hate my watch and nose todae.......

I really hate my watch as the alarm is very useless.....LOL...this means that i wake up quite late todae.....LOL...whaen i wake up....i suddenly have sore throat and i losee my voice that morning....Urggghhhh...then gooo to sch as usual..YIPEE...i miss my frenz soooo much even though two days had passed...LOL...reach sch...my voice is still not there....LOL...niva say my voice is really funny.....she still can laugh at me!!!=C.....i really hate my nose todae....i have a bad running nose....LOL...i always prepare an extra packet of tissue just in case....LOL

I was quite hyper in sch todae... maths was as usual sooo boring...and i just realised that todae have maths remedial...LOL...OMG....i always can sleep in maths class....then is malay which is quite boring....and my nose keeps on dripping.... URGGHH...really hate my nose todae....then it was recess....after that it was home econ......which is very boring.....doing pair work for 1h 30mins......Then it was lit was is the lesson that i HATE the most....i cannot explain more further abt this lesson...LOL... then it is MUSIC.... which is quite interesting especially the video on CATS....

after this we have 15mins break before MATHS REMEDIAL starts.... URGGGHHH....the lesson is really boring....the first thing that he do when he come inside the class is scold us.....i dunnoe for what...he say is abt our attitude towards the lessons....and he started to nag a lot....after that he started lessons which is very boring.....i can even go to sleep...LOL...

after remedial... i go sectionals until 4pm...then i buzzed home.....LOL

0 comments: