BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

urmmmmmm...........

Todae is the day i started doing my art hw in the morning cause i left my colur pencils inside my locker....LOL....(i very forgetful).....nvm....LOL...todae we had retest for maths which is easier than than the first test...LOL...i hope that i pass...if not, i dunnoe what to say...LOL...than english was as usual....than recess...than history...and miss ong allow us to eat our lolipop that mr lee gave us...LOL... our group was giggling away even though we are watching some video on the history of singapore...LOL... then it was geography...i thought that we are going to get our test but we didnt...LOL...but we studied on the new topic...and we have to do some groupwork... our group was very hyper todae...i dunnoe 4 what....LOL...then we have CME...after sch i meet mr ahmad because i can only come 4 band until 4pm...LOL... then me and niva plan to go to the valentine's day duty...when we go to the SL room, they say that we had nothing to do...very pathetic...LOL...then...me and niva felt sooo bored...sooo we go bbt shop as i need to top-up my ez-link card...then we talk and talk and joke around...but we had to leave at 4pm.....sooo i buzed home.... and i reached my house at abt 4.30pm...LOL

Got to go...
Ending we a WIDE SMILE...LOL....=D...

0 comments: