BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

OMG...Dead 4 One Week...

Omg...Long time no post....Soooo sorry...my computer is spoilt 4 a few days...LOL... but todae i am still not using my computer...LOL... i am using my parent's computer... lOL....soooo i need to hurry....

The first 4 days when my blog is dead, i was at Malaysia....LOL...Chinese New Year holiday...with my family... it was damn fun....LOL... but i cannot explain further... sooooo sorry....

Then the other few days, my computer is spoilt....LOL... sooo i cannot use my computer...LOL... soooo sch was as per normal... but i cannot go 4 CCA... and i need to go home early on Wednesday...just because i am sick..... LOL... sooo sad....=C

Todae... i have really nothing much to do...LOL... weekends.... 4 some ppl, they say is fun... but 4 me, it is quite boring... cause my frenz is not by my side...LOL...

Okay then, Got to Go...LOL....

Ending this post with *peace*...LoL

0 comments: