BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

I want BAND....!!! LOL...

Todae i was very high especially with my group....

Todae i started off by doing my SL duty... I gave Valentines Day gifts to 1E1...LOL... sorry 4 all my classmates....i didnt buy u anything...=C...LOL...Then i went 4 MT...when ppl gave us flowers 4 Valentines Day( which is from Miss Wong )...LOL... then we doing groupwork 4 MT...then it was Eng...the lesson that i hate...LOL...NVM... LOL...then it was science...sooo fun doing groupwork with my grp...we all like soooo hyper...LOL...but we have to miss 1 period of science...Soooo sad... ten we had to go to the hall 4 CNY celebrations....it was soooo fun especially the lion dance...LOL.... after the celebration....had lunch...then i go 4 band....but then i leaving at 4.30pm...soooo sad...i want to go until 6pm but my father ask me to go home by 5pm... NVM...LOL...at home...i packing my stuff cause i am going malaysia...LOL...sooo my blog will be dead for 4 DAYS...Soooo sorry... but i will come back with a lot of news... LOL...got to go... LOL...

Ending with a great big smile and *PEACE* for my fellow groupmates...LOL...

0 comments: